Wednesday 14 November 2012

memories.


"Friends forever", you promised. "Together till the end." We did everything together you were my best friend. When I was sad, you were by my side. When I was scared, you felt my fear. You were my best support- if I needed you, you were there. You were the greatest friend, you always knew what to say: you made everything seem better. As long as we had each other, everything would be okay. 

But somewhere along the line, we slowly came apart. I was here, you were there, it tore a hole in my heart. Things are changing, our cheerful music reversed its tune. It was like having salt without pepper, a sun without its moon. Suddenly we're miles apart, two different people with nothing the same. Its as if we hadn't been friends; Although deep in our hearts we knew neither one of us was to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment